Sunday 24 July 2016

Dealing with Loneliness....Part 1

This post is dedicated to a close friend who is trying her level best to fit into a new environment after being plugged with depression and loneliness for almost half a year.This is part 1 so stay tuned for more.....



I am so sorry dear,but the truth is that I don't want to be emotionally attached  with anyone anymore.
When I say emotionally attached,I am not talking about love relationships but basically any sort of relationship be it with family,friends,etc... 
It hurts to be ignored,rejected and treated like an animal all the time.
Just because I am smiling,it does not mean that I am happy on the inside as a fake smile can hide a million tears.
My smile is fake and I know that I may look like the happiest person when in reality I am suffering inside...
I may be alive but the truth is my soul died a very long time ago.
I can't withstand anymore heartbreaks and FYI,I am not the old me anymore.
I have changed a lot or maybe even completely in that 6 months.
After breaking out of loneliness,dejection and depression I had a culture shock.
I tried to fit in but people just kept on doing that plus mostly misunderstood me without knowing what I was going through.
I give up on people already.
Nobody is being honest at all and I am not gonna let myself to be hurt anymore as I might gonna continue leaving alone.
Life is way better like this as I won't have any regrets later on.
It will be a million times better as nobody will disappoint or abandon me in the end.


Therefore,I am taking this decision for my betterment.

No comments:

Post a Comment